Are you working in a business organization or have your own business but not have done graduation in commerce? Don’t regret much we have a good option for you and that is our program for commerce graduation that would be enabled you to perform your tasks easily and successfully without much investment.
With increase in population and advancements in technologies has expanded business at the global level and modified the ways the businesses are doing therefore, this field of commerce requires talented and compatible human resources more than ever. To meet this growing requirement of talented and trained individuals to manage small to big enterprises we create students with required qualification with our education program so they can get graduation without stepping out from their ongoing career or profession.
In due course we have tactfully devised our bachelor of commerce in Mumbai or bachelor of commerce in Pune or bachelor of commerce in India courses that give everything that need a business at a practical level.
Objectives of the Course
- To open the ways of higher studies
- To widen the scope for career in the different sectors related to commerce
- We train our students to get confidence and capabilities to accept any challenge in the field of commerce
- To equip students with an integrated set of skills that enables them to develop their professional careers in commerce stream
- To give basic knowledge in the core areas of Social Sciences, Humanities, Computers and Science & Technology as there are some compulsory foundation courses
- To expose student to vocational/professional expertise
- To offer elective courses in commerce there is the flexibility to choose courses from a wide range of other disciplines
- To provide a strong foundation in the functioning of business organizations and of various specialized operations such as Finance, Accounting, Capital Markets, etc.
- To develop professional knowledge in Accounting, Taxation, Finance through compact study materials
- To provide the options for students to pursue professional studies like CA, CS, ICWA, CFA by including foundational courses in the curriculum
To deal with learning challenges we have crafted our approach with the help of the latest technologies available on the internet from simple online instructions to using different educational software with the help of cloud facilities so our students get flexible lessons from any location they want. Our faculties can deliver you bulky to moderate course content with the help of modular systems with facilities like reply back; make notes or highlighting the various points along with questions and queries. We give further facilities to access our faculties through instant messengers as well as in live conferences or public discussion forums in our educational programs. Thus we provide real-time access for our students.
As commerce is more practical than theoretical subject we have accumulated a team of real life commerce heroes who not only offer academic excellence but give practical teaching to the education to step up in their own business or in their ongoing career. Our faculties have good communication abilities and deliver stuff with a cool mind and patient in a comprehensive manner so students get concepts clearer and can put their feedbacks and queries without hesitation. We trained our faculties to use latest technologies we use for learning and prepare students who are seated remotely.
Scopes for Bechelor of Commerce
Higher Study Options
There are lots of higher study options once you have successfully finished graduation in commerce:
- Master of Philosophy in commerce
- Doctor of Philosophy in commerce
Jobs in various sectors in government as well as private sectors
- B. Com. (Hons): you can find jobs in banks of government and private sectors, work for financial organizations, can opt for higher degrees in Commerce and become a teacher in a school, college and university or can go for a higher degree like an MBA, MBF, CFA and may more of banking and finance sector.
- B. Com.: you can get success in both self and corporate employment, can start your own business and run it professionally without the need to pay for expert services as well as you can get a job as a Manager, commerce specialist or at the very least an accountant.
- B. Com. (Account): you can understand and analyze financial reports and how they generally affect a business, knowledge in cost and management accounting techniques is essential in decision making processes as well as in planning and evaluating the performance business activities of a company, this knowledge also provides a good foundation in auditing and local as well as international taxation principles
- B. Com. (Finance): With this degree program has an in-depth knowledge in the role of financial management of a business firm and can calculate financial ratios and understand how successful companies raise capital, choose lucrative investments and analyze risks. You will have a good knowledge in the way securities markets operate and how to build an attractive company portfolio.
- B. Com. (Human resource management): you would have the necessary skills in identifying, analyzing, and finding solutions to problems related to human resource activities; know important organizational processes such as recruitment and selection of employees, promotions, talent hunting, employee welfare, and application of occupational safety process in a company among others.
Courses for Bachelor of Commerce
Course Title: Bachelor of Commerce (D.B.C.) (General)
Course Duration: 3 Years
Note: Course Fee For Per Year
Eligibility Criteria: 10+2 Passed