The information technology field is always experiences unprecedented innovation and relentless changes with the advent of time. Whether you may have an interest in computer engineering technologies, information sciences and support or in telecommunications we are always cooperative to fulfill your requirements by providing our education course to facilitate you to get an education at your home and at your time without paying much.
There are many concepts overlapping each other for IT science and computer science but in fact IT science primarily focuses on subjects like software, databases, and networking whereas computer science mainly focused on the mathematical and theoretical foundations of computing rather than emphasizing specific technologies by and large.
With our bachelor of IT science in Mumbai or bachelor of IT science in Pune or bachelor of IT science in India courses any student is able to perform technology tasks relating to the storing, processing, and communication of information between mobile phones, computers, other electronic devices, etc. as this field emphasizes the secure management of large amounts of variable data/information and its accessibility through a wide variety of systems both local and around the globe.
Objectives of the Course
- To develop capabilities to access Information using the Internet.
- To acquire basic knowledge of computing devices.
- To learn the basic concepts of Computer Networking.
- To acquire basic knowledge of Information Technology.
- To understand E-Commerce and Multimedia related concepts.
- To acquire skills for the creation of web Pages & web applications.
- To develop an understanding of principles based on the visual environment.
- Get acquainted with basic techniques and knowledge required for computing applications.
- To be aware of cyber laws and ethics.
Our program has been designed to help you think at the point of view of the technology, so you can provide innovative, sound and ethical technology solutions in the field. With our education you’ll be working with the career-specific technology with our latest software, equipment and systems. We include many features designed to make study attractive and engaging to our students and tailored to meet the needs of industry. In due course we arrange online discussion boards, quizzes, web field trips and seminars are the tools in this exciting degree program. Our instructors teach with real-world experience. We facilitate our students to take their lessons at their time and from their places with internet connection.
Our renowned faculties are ready and willing to work with you from remote places and help you in every aspect of the study. Our faculty helps our students to reach their full potential and make them problem solvers, system designers, and technology professionals in true meaning and make them the next generation of leaders. We offer acclaimed faculty who have extensive professional backgrounds and a thorough passion to teach highly extensive experience-based projects so you can get the knowledge, skills and experience you need to get an edge in your professional world.
Scopes for Bachelor of IT Science
- Computer and information research scientists to solve complex problems in computing for business, science, medicine, and other areas.
- Working in research and development on the cutting edge technologies.
- Computer programmers create software programs to do worthwhile work.
- Computer support specialists give help and advice to people and organizations using computer software or equipment.
- The support specialists are the people to help people into trouble or experience difficulty in working with information systems.
- Computer systems analysts make recommendations to management to help the organization operate more efficiently and effectively.
- Analysts and designers establish system requirements and design specifications for systems that meet the needs of the system organizational decision-making.
- Database administrators to store and organize data, and make sure that data are accessible to users and are secure from unauthorized access.
- Database specialists design, analyze, and implement databases that track organizational records.
- Information security analysts implement organizational wide security policy and best practices to provide the confidentiality, integrity and availability of networks.
- Web developers create websites to help firms and are responsible for maintaining online websites.
- Computer network architects and administrators create the network infrastructure and are responsible for the day-to-day operation of an organization’s computer networks and data communication systems.
- Software developers develop the applications that allow people to do specific tasks on a computer or other device
Courses for Bachelor of IT Science
Course Title: Bachelor of IT Science (D.B.I.T.S.) (General)
Course Duration: 3 Years
Note: Course Fee For Per Year
Eligibility Criteria: 10+2 Passed