To keep pace with time & the market organization should have skilled and expert liaison in form of human resources manager so they are paying good compensation for such posts and that lures you most but you have a constraint in your way in form of ongoing career that you can’t left mid-way. Don’t worry we have effective solution for you as our program offers you to learn at your own wits and at your on time and place with a few rupees as fees.
HR professionals recruit fresh candidates, ensure employee progress, process documents regarding terminations as well as determines safety at work places and also look after official matters related to wages of workers, holidays, pensions, etc.
Today working environments are so demanding and challenging that without the professional help of HR persons, you can’t sustain in the main stream to deal with complex relationships between employers and employees. Therefore you want to have such highly challenging job with a valid degree and excellent teaching that infuse such skills and expertise that enable you to do excel even in such hectic working routine. Therefore our MBA Human Resource in Mumbai or MBA Human Resource in Pune or MBA Human Resource in India course is to prepare students for learning about different social, economic and political factors that affect employee-employer relations as HR professional are responsible for the various employee issues like interview, recruitment, salary, etc. and they are responsible the framing of corporate policy in an organization.
Objectives of the Courses
- To widen the scope for career in the different sectors related to MBA Human Resource
- To open the ways of higher studies
- We train our students to get confidence and capabilities to accept any challenge in the field of MBA Human Resource
- To equip students with an integrated set of skills that enables them to develop their professional careers in MBA Human Resource
- To give ability to understand human relations
- To understand different cultures
- To develop leadership skills
- To develop excellent communication skills
- To create negotiation skills
- To bring ability to mould your style of operation as per staff requirements
- To make strategic planning through people development
Teaching human resources is sort of combination of theories and study of human behaviors practically therefore we need to have various teaching methods to clear concepts of the students who are seated at remote places and available at different time so we have taken help of modern technologies like internet and education software so we can deliver our teaching in real-time as well as delayed-time modes with highly interactive modules using multimedia techniques to depict stuff through various innovative techniques
To teach human resource management we have employed faculties who are actually working or have enough experience of working in various industries so they can deliver practical knowledge to the our students. Our faculties are in touch of latest trends and developments in the real life fields so their teaching is always contemporary and useful in present as well as in long future. We trained them to deal with students through our latest technologies to deliver their lessons.
Scopes for MBA Marketing
Some Job Profiles
Some of the reputed banks recruit our graduates and they are:
- ICICI Bank
- Axis Bank
- HDFC Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Syndicate Bank
Career in Government Sector
- National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)
- Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
- Food Corporation of India (FCI)
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
- HLL Lifecare Limited,
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL).
- Centre for Development of Advance Computing (CDAC)
Courses for MBA Human Resource
Course Title: MBA Human Resource
Course Duration: 2 Years
Note: Course Fee For Per Semester
Eligibility Criteria: Graduation