Skip to content
- Arunodaya University offers admissions to wide range of degree programs ranging from Bachelors to Post Graduate, Ph.D., M.Phil, M.Tech and many more courses.
All admissions shall be based on the application/admission Form received in response to the admission notification. Selection will be on the basis of performance in entrance test/personal interview and also on scores of national and state level entrance examination (wherever applicable).
- Application for admission to various Programs can be submitted online through University website www.arunodayauniversity.ac.in. In case a candidate is not able to apply online, he / she may download /obtain the application from the University and submit the duly filled-up application form along with eligibility documents and a non-refundable Application Processing Fee of Rs.1000/- through (Demand Draft in favour of “Arunodaya University” payable at Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh) to the admission department of University. Same admission form is applicable for all the courses.
- Duly completed application form for admission in the programs of study must reach the University as per prescribed date.
- Kindly note that merely submission of an application form, does not constitute a claim for admission as a matter of right. The application form may be rejected due to discrepancy in the supporting documents, or any other valid reason. University also reserves the right to refuse admission in any individual case without assigning any reason.
- All selected candidates will get intimation of their selection. Admission is given provisionally. The offer of admission will automatically stand cancelled if the conditions are not fulfilled within the stipulated time. Failure to pay the fee within the specified date or report for classes after payment of fee will entail in cancellation of admission.
- A candidate shall be considered as admitted to a Program of Study and be eligible to avail the privileges of a student of the University only after he/she has completed all admission formalities including payment of the prescribed fees. If a candidate fails to complete the admission formalities by the prescribed date, he/she will automatically forfeit his/her right to admission.
- Fill in the Application Form, if you meet the eligibility for admission to the program of study. Duly filled application form, will be allowed for submission only along with the following documents:.
- Copy of Certificates, Diplomas, Degrees, Marks-Sheets of all educational qualifications.
- Aadhar Card copy, Photo-id and Address proof.
- Migration/ Leaving Certificate from Previous University/Institute.
- A valid personal e-Mail ID and Contact Number.
- In case of the working students, a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the employer clearly mentioning that the employer has no objection to the candidate’s pursuing higher education in the Arunodaya University on full time / part time basis.
- Caste/Tribe/domicile certificate issued by the competent authority.
- In case of gap between the qualifying examination and the year of seeking admission in the University, the candidate shall be required to submit an affidavit indicating the reasons for such gaps and the activities in which she/he was engaged during the intervening period.
- Four Passport size latest colour photograph.
- Incomplete Forms will be rejected. No additions subsequently will be allowed and a new Form has to be submitted in this case. The Application Processing Fee and Information Brochure cost will not be refunded for any reason whatsoever.
- The student shall be required to be present original eligibility documents for verification as and when required by you
- The University is open to all irrespective of caste, class, creed, colour, religion, language, gender and nationality.
- In case of any confusion or further enquiry; student can visit to our office during working hours and meet our education counsellor for the same.
error: Content is protected !!